Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So Long Praha...

Well, this will be the last post for Bohemian Legrace, and a short one too. In the morning we will be packing up and heading back to Munich. I can't guarantee internet access at the next hotel, so it is better to end this now.

Today was my presentation at 9:00 am local time. It was fairly well attended, with about 25-30 people in the room. There were 4 other papers presented in the same session and presenters were from Poland, and Spain. Spain has a large contingency of speakers, with 3 of them being in the first session.

I went down to Wenceslas Square this evening and poked around a bit. I checked out a few department stores but didn't find anything that suited me. So, I went and took a good long look at the National Museum, and then hopped back on the subway and headed back to the hotel.

Thank you for following us along on the trip, and I hope you enjoyed what was suppose to be light-hearted jokes and exaggerated stories, although the heart of them were true.

Safe travels to you all!

Love,
Christy

No comments: